Pure, Quality Products
Cajeput Essential Oil
Name: Cajeput Essential Oil
Species: Melaleuca cajuputi
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Fresh and camphorous, with a fruity splash
$2.97 – $8.97
Cajeput Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Cajeput Essential Oil|
|Color||Very pale yellow|
|Aroma||Fresh and camphorous, with a fruity splash|
|Blend Ideas||Blends well with all eucalyptus varieties, citruses, niaouli, cedarwood and conifers|
We source only pure essential oils.
Cajeput is a softer variety of tea tree oil that is wonderful for seasonal discomforts. May benefit support of muscular and immunity systems. Is known as a warming oil. This has been researched and used in dentistry for years. There is also much research suggesting it is not favored by insects.
With our pre-diluted oils . . . if diluted for kids is the highest dilution you see, it’s also the max dilution possible. Pre-diluted oils are in fractionated coconut oil.
Cajeput Essential Oil Safety Info
Due to the high levels of 1.8 cineole, this is recommended to use with caution on children under 2 years of age. Do not use as direct inhalation on or near the face of children 5 and under. Cajeput Essential Oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Cajeput Essential Oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
[display-frm-data id=7326 filter=limited entry_id=”5479″]
1. The antifungal activity of essential oil from Melaleuca leucadendra (L.) L. grown in China and its synergistic effects with conventional antibiotics against Candida
2. Antioxidant, antibacterial activity, and phytochemical characterization of Melaleuca cajuputi extract
3. Anti-oviposition and repellent activity of essential oil from Melaleuca leucadendron leaf acclimated in bénin against the angoumois grain moth
4. Antiphytoviral effects of three different essential oils on tobacco mosaic virus
5. Cajeput Oil in Pneumonia, with Cases
6. Cajeput-Type* Oil for the Treatment Of Furunculosis
And the pdf:
7. Commercial Essential Oils as Potential Antimicrobials to Treat Skin Diseases
8. Essential Leaf Oils from Melaleuca cajuputi
9. Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial potential and phytochemical Analysis of spruce, Cajeput and jamrosa essential oil against clinical isolates
10. Evaluation of Melaleuca cajuputi (Family: Myrtaceae) Essential Oil in Aerosol Spray Cans against Dengue Vectors in Low Cost Housing Flats
11. Screening of plant essential oils for antifungal activity against Malassezia Furfur
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.
There are no reviews yet.