Pure, Quality Products
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Name: Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Species: Eucalyptus globulus Labill.
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Camphorous and sweet, with an earthy tone
$1.97 – $7.97
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil|
|Species||Eucalyptus globulus Labill.|
|Aroma||Camphorous and sweet, with an earthy tone|
|Blend Ideas||Basil, Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree, and Thyme|
We source only pure essential oils.
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil is a great oil for a number of things. It's probably best known for helping with respiratory problems and immunity boosts. Beyond that, though, I use it in blends for sore muscles and joints and blends that help mental fatigue and concentration. It's also great for stimulating circulation. Topically, it can be warming. When diffused, it can be uplifting and invigorating, as well as a confidence booster.
With our pre-diluted oils . . . if diluted for kids is the highest dilution you see, it’s also the max dilution possible. Pre-diluted oils are in fractionated coconut oil. This roller may be applied to chest and back of children 6-10 . . . but not on their faces.
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil Safety Info
Tisserand and Young note that eucalyptus essential oil is high in 1,8-cineole and can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. This oil should not be applied to or near the face of infants or children under ten years of age. Maximum dermal use 20%. Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
[display-frm-data id=7326 filter=limited entry_id=”2500″]
1. A review of phytochemical and pharmacological of Eucalyptus globulus: A mulitpurpose tree
2. Anti-biofilm activity and bioactive component analysis of eucalyptus oil against urinary tract pathogen
3. Anti-Candida Activity of Essential Oils from Eucalyptus species. A Preliminary Study
4. Antifungal and antimycotoxigenic activity of essential oils from Eucalyptus globulus, Thymus capitatus and Schinus molle
5. Anti-Helicobacter Pylori Activities of Shoya Powder and Essential Oils of Thymus Vulgaris and Eucalyptus Globulus
6. Anti-influenza virus activity of essential oils and vapors
7. Antimicrobial Effect of Essential Oil Isolated from Eucalyptus globulus Labill. from Montenegro
8. Chemical composition, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-quorum sensing activities of Eucalyptus globulus and Eucalyptus radiata essential oils
9. Chemistry and bioactivity of Eucalyptus essential oils
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/286604664_Chemistry_and_bioactivity_of_Eucalyptus_essential_oils [accessed Oct 08 2018].
10. Commercial Essential Oils as Potential Antimicrobials to Treat Skin Diseases
11. The composition and emission of volatile organic compounds in Eucalyptus spp. leaves.
12. Essential oils, their therapeutic properties, and implication in dentistry: A review
13. Eucalyptus globulus Oil Versus Bleach Use as Antiseptic Agents in Podoconiosis Treatment: An Interventional Study in Wolaita Zone, Southern Ethiopia
14. Eucalyptus oil nanoemulsion-impregnated chitosan film: antibacterial effects against a clinical pathogen, Staphylococcus aureus, in vitro
15. Genetic Variability and Leaf Waxes of Some Eucalyptus Species with Horticultural Potential
16. Nanoemulsion of Camphor (Eucalyptus globulus) Essential Oil, Formulation, Characterization and Insecticidal Activity against Wheat Weevil, Sitophilus granarius.
17. Neuroprotective and Anti-Aging Potentials of Essential Oils from Aromatic and Medicinal Plants
18. Phytochemical analysis and antioxidant activity of Eucalyptus globulus: A comparative study between fruits and leaves extracts
19. Relative Toxicity of Leaf Extracts of Eucalyptus globulus and Centella asiatica against Mosquito Vectors Aedes aegypti and Anopheles stephensi
20 Stimulatory effect of Eucalyptus essential oil on innate cell-mediated immune response
21. To Study the Pharmacological Effect and Beneficial Effect of Eucalyptus Globulus in Different types of Diseases
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.
There are no reviews yet.