Pure, Quality Products
Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Name: Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Species: Eucalyptus citriodora
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Bitter Lemon Explosion
$3.97 – $13.97
Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil|
|Aroma||Bitter lemon explosion|
|Blend Ideas||Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Coriander, Ginger, Lavender, Marjoram, Niaouli, Peppermint, Pine (Scotch), Ravintsara, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme|
We source only pure essential oils.
Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil is great in conjunction with Catnip essential oil for outdoor blends! Both are extremely potent, so plan to blend with other oils and go slowly or your blend will be overpowered quickly. Our Lemon Heaven Outdoor blend utilizes both of these oils, if you'd rather just purchase a pre-made blend.
I've also been known to use Lemon Eucalyptus in alcohol as a carpet spray where pets have had accidents. It's best to keep the pet out of the area until it's dry though because this oil packs a very powerful scent punch and animals have much better sniffers than we humans do. Be kind to those furbabies!
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and may be affiliate links to items we use and trust in.
Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil has no contraindication. As with all oils, please follow standard dilution and safety. Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (December 2, 2013). Reading the full profile for Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil is highly recommended by your DeRu Extracts staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
[display-frm-data id=7326 filter=limited entry_id=”3696″]
1. Acaricidal effects of Corymbia citriodora oil containing para-menthane-3,8-diol against nymphs of Ixodes ricinus (Acari: Ixodidae)
2. Antibacterial activity evaluation of 15 Eucalyptus species essential oils against clinically relevant pathogenic bacteria
3. Anti-biofilm activity and bioactive component analysis of eucalyptus oil against urinary tract pathogen
4 Anti-Candida Activity of Essential Oils from Eucalyptus species. A Preliminary Study
5. Antimicrobial activity of Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil
6. Assessment of the repellent effect of citronella and lemon eucalyptus oil against South African Culicoides species
7. Chemical Composition and Inhibitory Activity of Essential Oil from Decaying Leaves of Eucalyptus citriodora
8. Chemical Composition and in-Vitro Evaluation of the Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activities of Essential Oils Extracted from Seven Eucalyptus Species
9 Evaluating the toxicity of oil of lemon eucalyptus, Corymbia citriodora (Hook.), against larvae of the Asian tiger mosquito and non-target fish and larval amphibians
10. Evaluation of the Essential Oil Composition from Sixteen Species
11. Fumigant Antifungal Activity of Corymbia citriodora and Cymbopogon nardus Essential Oils and Citronellal against Three Fungal Species
12. Identification of Essential Oils with Strong Activity against Stationary Phase Borrelia burgdorferi
13. Repellency of Oils of Lemon Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lavender and the Mosquito Repellent MyggA Natural to Ixodes ricinus (Acari: Ixodidae) in the Laboratory and Field
14. Treatment of Acute Rhino-Sinusitis With Essential Oils of Aromatic Plants
15. Volatile oil constituents of the leaves of Eucalyptus citriodora and influence on clinically isolated pathogenic microorganisms
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.